Wednesday 2 May 2018

In the Planning

 Yes, it's been a while.  And yes, we missed you.





But we have been exceptionally hard at work here at Little Epic Theatre, writing and planning and scheming and emailing and writing some more and going to the pub and taking a night off and then back to the writing and the planning and the scheming and more writing.

It's been exhausting. 

Naomi collapsed.  Which was alarming because Naomi is by several magnitudes more fit and healthy than me, though to balance things out she is exceptionally accident prone.  I am much more cowardly, cautious, and ridden with anxieties.  Collapsing is a daily thing with me.  I do the dishes, then I flop down on the sofa to watch the snooker.  I write a sketch, then I collapse on top of the cats for a doze.  I go to the shops, then I careen over onto the bed, and call it a day. 

Anyway.

We have Little Epic plans, and we'll let you all know all about them over the coming weeks and months.  For now, because I'm knackered already and it's only yet 1:30pm, here's a teaser poster thing in lots of bright colours and big letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment